You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove IObit Uninstaller for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall IObit Uninstaller from your systemIObit
. Further information on IObit can be seen here
. IObit Uninstaller is frequently set up in the C:\Archivos de programa\IObit\IObit Uninstaller folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for IObit Uninstaller is "C:\Archivos de programa\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\UninstallDisplay.exe" uninstall_start. IObit Uninstaller's primary file takes around 248.78 KB (254752 bytes) and is named Uninstaler_SkipUac.exe.
IObit Uninstaller contains of the executables below. They occupy 14.27 MB (14965504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Install_PintoStartMenu.exe (574.78 KB)
- IObitUninstaler.exe (9.17 MB)
- SendBugReportNew.exe (565.78 KB)
- Uninstaler_SkipUac.exe (248.78 KB)
- UninstallDisplay.exe (758.78 KB)
- UninstallMonitor.exe (177.78 KB)
- UninstallPromote.exe (2.56 MB)
- Uninstall_Mitor.exe (284.28 KB)
The current web page applies to IObit Uninstaller version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other releases of IObit Uninstaller:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall IObit Uninstaller you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall IObit Uninstaller:
The files below were left behind on your disk by IObit Uninstaller's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\IObit\IObit Uninstaller
- C:\Program Files\IObit\IObit Uninstaller
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\BCleanerdb
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Install_PintoStartMenutemp.exe
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Log\2015-03-24.log
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Main.ini
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\IObit\Uninstaller 4
IObit Uninstaller is an application released by IObit. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall IObit Uninstaller is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall IObit Uninstaller from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find IObit Uninstaller or simply click the Search feature and type in "IObit Uninstaller". If it exists on your system the IObit Uninstaller application will be found very quickly. When you select IObit Uninstaller in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding IObit Uninstaller, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall IObit Uninstaller.
8. After uninstalling IObit Uninstaller, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong IObit Uninstaller which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling IObit Uninstaller with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove IObit Uninstaller by IObit from your PC, nor are we saying that IObit Uninstaller by IObit is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove IObit Uninstaller supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-06-10 20:06:01.337