IObit Smart RAM 3.0
IObit Smart RAM 3.0 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall IObit Smart RAM 3.0 from your computerRepack by CUTA
. Go over here
for more information on Repack by CUTA. Usually the IObit Smart RAM 3.0 application is found in the C:\Program Files\IObit Smart Ram folder, depending on the user's option during setup. IObit Smart RAM 3.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\IObit Smart Ram\Uninstall.exe. IObit Smart RAM 3.0's main file takes around 531.78 KB (544544 bytes) and its name is Suo10_SmartRAM.exe.
IObit Smart RAM 3.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 664.88 KB (680842
bytes) on disk:
- Suo10_SmartRAM.exe (531.78 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (133.10 KB)
The current page applies to IObit Smart RAM 3.0 version 3.0
IObit Smart RAM 3.0 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove IObit Smart RAM 3.0:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\IObit Smart RAM 3.0 RePack by cuta.exe.torrent
IObit Smart RAM 3.0 is a program marketed by the software company Repack by CUTA. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to erase IObit Smart RAM 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall IObit Smart RAM 3.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate IObit Smart RAM 3.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "IObit Smart RAM 3.0". If it exists on your system the IObit Smart RAM 3.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select IObit Smart RAM 3.0 in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about IObit Smart RAM 3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall IObit Smart RAM 3.0.
8. After removing IObit Smart RAM 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of IObit Smart RAM 3.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IObit Smart RAM 3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall IObit Smart RAM 3.0 by Repack by CUTA from your computer, nor are we saying that IObit Smart RAM 3.0 by Repack by CUTA is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IObit Smart RAM 3.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-09 12:50:48.260