IObit Malware Fighter 3 Beta
You can find below detailed information on how to remove IObit Malware Fighter 3 Beta for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall IObit Malware Fighter 3 Beta from your computerIObit
. You can find out more on IObit or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to IObit Malware Fighter 3 Beta at http://www.IObit.com/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove IObit Malware Fighter 3 Beta by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter\unins001.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named IMF.exe and it has a size of 5.00 MB (5243712 bytes).
The executables below are part of IObit Malware Fighter 3 Beta. They occupy about 25.55 MB (26787016
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AUpdate.exe (578.31 KB)
- BlueBirdInit.exe (127.81 KB)
- BrowserCleaner.exe (121.81 KB)
- Homepage.exe (804.28 KB)
- IMF.exe (5.00 MB)
- IMFBigUpgrade.exe (1.47 MB)
- IMFsrv.exe (336.81 KB)
- IMFTips.exe (1.95 MB)
- IMF_ActionCenterDownloader.exe (2.06 MB)
- IWsIMF.exe (49.45 KB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (2.51 MB)
- PPUninstaller.exe (391.81 KB)
- Reinforce.exe (1.18 MB)
- SendBugReport.exe (932.28 KB)
- SPSetup.exe (4.07 MB)
- TaskSchedule.exe (534.84 KB)
- unins001.exe (1.14 MB)
- UninstallPromote.exe (1.82 MB)
- UpdateIMF.exe (529.78 KB)
- process.exe (17.00 KB)
- registry.exe (17.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0
of IObit Malware Fighter 3 Beta.
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be removed when you want to remove IObit Malware Fighter 3 Beta from your computer.Directories that were left behind:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\IObit Malware Fighter
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter
Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter\AUpdate.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter\BlueBirdInit.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter\BrowserCleaner.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter\datastate.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\IObit Malware Fighter
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\IObit Malware Fighter
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers\IObit Malware Fighter
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\lnkfile\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\IObit Malware Fighter
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\IObit Malware Fighter_is1\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\IObit Malware Fighter_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
IObit Malware Fighter 3 Beta is a program offered by IObit. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase IObit Malware Fighter 3 Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase IObit Malware Fighter 3 Beta with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find IObit Malware Fighter 3 Beta or simply click the Search feature and type in "IObit Malware Fighter 3 Beta". The IObit Malware Fighter 3 Beta program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select IObit Malware Fighter 3 Beta in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding IObit Malware Fighter 3 Beta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for IObit Malware Fighter 3 Beta:
- The software company is: http://www.IObit.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove IObit Malware Fighter 3 Beta.
8. After removing IObit Malware Fighter 3 Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong IObit Malware Fighter 3 Beta that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IObit Malware Fighter 3 Beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove IObit Malware Fighter 3 Beta by IObit from your PC, nor are we saying that IObit Malware Fighter 3 Beta by IObit is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove IObit Malware Fighter 3 Beta in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 06:53:58.150