This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall INISafeWeb 6.3 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall INISafeWeb 6.3 from your systemInitech (c).
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Initech (c).. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\INITECH\INISAFE Web V6 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall INISafeWeb 6.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\INITECH\INISAFE Web V6\UnINIS61.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. INISAFEWeb60Tray.exe is the INISafeWeb 6.3's primary executable file and it takes about 121.98 KB (124912 bytes) on disk.
INISafeWeb 6.3 is composed of the following executables which occupy 326.29 KB (334121
bytes) on disk:
- INISAFEWeb60Tray.exe (121.98 KB)
- UnINIS61.exe (204.31 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6
of INISafeWeb 6.3.
If you are manually uninstalling INISafeWeb 6.3 we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall INISafeWeb 6.3:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall INISafeWeb 6.3:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Initech\INISAFE Web V6
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Initech\INISAFE Web V6\splashen.bmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Initech\INISAFE Web V6\splashkr.bmp
INISafeWeb 6.3 is a program offered by the software company Initech (c).. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to remove INISafeWeb 6.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase INISafeWeb 6.3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate INISafeWeb 6.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "INISafeWeb 6.3". The INISafeWeb 6.3 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select INISafeWeb 6.3 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding INISafeWeb 6.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall INISafeWeb 6.3.
8. After removing INISafeWeb 6.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of INISafeWeb 6.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling INISafeWeb 6.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall INISafeWeb 6.3 by Initech (c). from your PC, we are not saying that INISafeWeb 6.3 by Initech (c). is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall INISafeWeb 6.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:38:15.313