This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall INISafeWeb 6.3 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall INISafeWeb 6.3 from your systemInitech (c).
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Initech (c).. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\INITECH\INISAFE Web V6 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall INISafeWeb 6.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\INITECH\INISAFE Web V6\UnINIS61.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. INISAFEWeb60Tray.exe is the INISafeWeb 6.3's primary executable file and it takes about 121.98 KB (124912 bytes) on disk.
INISafeWeb 6.3 is composed of the following executables which occupy 326.29 KB (334121
bytes) on disk:
- INISAFEWeb60Tray.exe (121.98 KB)
- UnINIS61.exe (204.31 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6
of INISafeWeb 6.3.
If you are manually uninstalling INISafeWeb 6.3 we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall INISafeWeb 6.3:
Usually the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\LocalLow\INITECH\INISAFE Web v6
INISafeWeb 6.3 is a program marketed by the software company Initech (c).. Frequently, users want to remove it. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove INISafeWeb 6.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete INISafeWeb 6.3 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find INISafeWeb 6.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "INISafeWeb 6.3". If it is installed on your PC the INISafeWeb 6.3 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click INISafeWeb 6.3 in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about INISafeWeb 6.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall INISafeWeb 6.3.
8. After uninstalling INISafeWeb 6.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong INISafeWeb 6.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing INISafeWeb 6.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall INISafeWeb 6.3 by Initech (c). from your PC, nor are we saying that INISafeWeb 6.3 by Initech (c). is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall INISafeWeb 6.3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:38:15.313