IMAGIA version 1.0.9
This info is about IMAGIA version 1.0.9 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall IMAGIA version 1.0.9 from your systemOproLab
. More information about OproLab can be read here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\IMAGIA folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\IMAGIA\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove IMAGIA version 1.0.9. Imagia.exe is the IMAGIA version 1.0.9's main executable file and it occupies close to 2.65 MB (2775552 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of IMAGIA version 1.0.9. They take an average of 8.96 MB (9393235
bytes) on disk.
- Imagia.exe (2.65 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- dcraw.exe (708.80 KB)
- dcrawFront.exe (4.94 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.9
of IMAGIA version 1.0.9.
IMAGIA version 1.0.9 is a program marketed by the software company OproLab. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove IMAGIA version 1.0.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase IMAGIA version 1.0.9 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate IMAGIA version 1.0.9 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "IMAGIA version 1.0.9". If it is installed on your PC the IMAGIA version 1.0.9 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click IMAGIA version 1.0.9 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding IMAGIA version 1.0.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove IMAGIA version 1.0.9.
8. After uninstalling IMAGIA version 1.0.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong IMAGIA version 1.0.9 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IMAGIA version 1.0.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall IMAGIA version 1.0.9 by OproLab from your PC, nor are we saying that IMAGIA version 1.0.9 by OproLab is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall IMAGIA version 1.0.9 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 21:53:06.203