IM Casino version 2.0
IM Casino version 2.0 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall IM Casino version 2.0 from your computerIM Casino
. More information on IM Casino can be found here
. Usually the IM Casino version 2.0 program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\IM_Casino_ML_v2 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling IM Casino version 2.0 is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\IM_Casino_ML_v2\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. IM Casino version 2.0's primary file takes around 35.14 KB (35980 bytes) and is named play.exe.
The executables below are part of IM Casino version 2.0. They occupy about 4.33 MB (4541693
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- play.exe (35.14 KB)
- casino.exe (2.68 MB)
- casino_browser.exe (379.30 KB)
- replace.exe (94.30 KB)
This page is about IM Casino version 2.0 version 2.0
IM Casino version 2.0 is an application marketed by the software company IM Casino. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall IM Casino version 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall IM Casino version 2.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate IM Casino version 2.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "IM Casino version 2.0". If it exists on your system the IM Casino version 2.0 application will be found very quickly. When you click IM Casino version 2.0 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding IM Casino version 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall IM Casino version 2.0.
8. After uninstalling IM Casino version 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong IM Casino version 2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IM Casino version 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove IM Casino version 2.0 by IM Casino from your computer, nor are we saying that IM Casino version 2.0 by IM Casino is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove IM Casino version 2.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 19:08:19.670