IL Shared Libraries
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall IL Shared Libraries for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall IL Shared Libraries from your PCImage-Line
. More information about Image-Line can be seen here
. IL Shared Libraries is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Image-Line\Shared directory, subject to the user's option. IL Shared Libraries's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Image-Line\Shared\uninstall.exe. IL Shared Libraries's main file takes about 2.58 MB (2700920 bytes) and is called ILMinihostBridge32.exe.
IL Shared Libraries installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.60 MB (12161679
bytes) on disk.
- ILMinihostBridge32.exe (2.58 MB)
- ILMinihostBridge64.exe (3.01 MB)
- ILPluginScanner32.exe (2.60 MB)
- ILPluginScanner64.exe (3.06 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (360.17 KB)
If you're planning to uninstall IL Shared Libraries you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\IL Shared Libraries
IL Shared Libraries is an application by Image-Line. Some users try to remove this program. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove IL Shared Libraries is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase IL Shared Libraries with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find IL Shared Libraries or simply activate the Search feature and type in "IL Shared Libraries". If it is installed on your PC the IL Shared Libraries application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select IL Shared Libraries in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about IL Shared Libraries, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall IL Shared Libraries.
8. After uninstalling IL Shared Libraries, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong IL Shared Libraries which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IL Shared Libraries using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove IL Shared Libraries by Image-Line from your computer, we are not saying that IL Shared Libraries by Image-Line is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove IL Shared Libraries in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:08:25.273