IL Download Manager
IL Download Manager is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall IL Download Manager from your computerImage-Line
. More data about Image-Line can be read here
. IL Download Manager is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Image-Line\Downloader directory, depending on the user's option. IL Download Manager's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Image-Line\Downloader\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.18 MB (2289272 bytes) on disk and is titled ILDownloadManager.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in IL Download Manager. They occupy 4.12 MB (4322600
bytes) on disk.
- ILDownloadManager.exe (2.18 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.25 MB)
- Updater.exe (703.62 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling IL Download Manager we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Image-Line\Shared\Start\IL Download Manager
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Image-Line\Shared\Start\IL Download Manager.lnk
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Image-Line\Shared\Start\IL Download Manager\Uninstall.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\IL Download Manager
IL Download Manager is an application offered by Image-Line. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase IL Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase IL Download Manager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate IL Download Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "IL Download Manager". The IL Download Manager program will be found very quickly. After you select IL Download Manager in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about IL Download Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall IL Download Manager.
8. After uninstalling IL Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong IL Download Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling IL Download Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall IL Download Manager by Image-Line from your PC, nor are we saying that IL Download Manager by Image-Line is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall IL Download Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:27:50.993