IL Download Manager
IL Download Manager is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall IL Download Manager from your PCImage-Line
. More data about Image-Line can be read here
. IL Download Manager is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Image-Line\Downloader directory, depending on the user's option. IL Download Manager's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Image-Line\Downloader\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.18 MB (2289272 bytes) on disk and is titled ILDownloadManager.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in IL Download Manager. They occupy 4.12 MB (4322600
bytes) on disk.
- ILDownloadManager.exe (2.18 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.25 MB)
- Updater.exe (703.62 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling IL Download Manager we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk by IL Download Manager when you uninstall it:
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Image-Line\IL Download Manager.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\IL Download Manager
IL Download Manager is a program by the software company Image-Line. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall IL Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete IL Download Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find IL Download Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "IL Download Manager". The IL Download Manager application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click IL Download Manager in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about IL Download Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove IL Download Manager.
8. After uninstalling IL Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of IL Download Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IL Download Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove IL Download Manager by Image-Line from your computer, we are not saying that IL Download Manager by Image-Line is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove IL Download Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:27:50.993