IE7Pro x64 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall IE7Pro x64 from your systemIE7Pro Team
. Further information on IE7Pro Team can be found here
. More information about IE7Pro x64 can be seen at http://www.ie7pro.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\IEPro directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\IEPro\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove IE7Pro x64. The program's main executable file is labeled IEProCx.exe and its approximative size is 71.13 KB (72832 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with IE7Pro x64. They occupy about 1.25 MB (1306421
bytes) on disk.
- IEProCx.exe (71.13 KB)
- MiniDM.exe (1.01 MB)
- uninst.exe (166.54 KB)
The current page applies to IE7Pro x64 version 2.2.4
only. Click on the links below for other IE7Pro x64 versions:
IE7Pro x64 is a program released by IE7Pro Team. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove IE7Pro x64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete IE7Pro x64 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find IE7Pro x64 or simply click the Search feature and type in "IE7Pro x64". If it exists on your system the IE7Pro x64 app will be found very quickly. After you select IE7Pro x64 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding IE7Pro x64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IE7Pro x64:
- The software company is: http://www.ie7pro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\IEPro\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall IE7Pro x64.
8. After removing IE7Pro x64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of IE7Pro x64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing IE7Pro x64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove IE7Pro x64 by IE7Pro Team from your PC, we are not saying that IE7Pro x64 by IE7Pro Team is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove IE7Pro x64 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 11:55:37.310