IE7Pro is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall IE7Pro from your PCIE7Pro Team
. Further information on IE7Pro Team can be seen here
. More information about the software IE7Pro can be seen at http://www.ie7pro.com
. IE7Pro is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\IEPro folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing IE7Pro is C:\Program Files\IEPro\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. IEProCx.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 71.13 KB (72832 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in IE7Pro. They take 946.80 KB (969528
bytes) on disk.
- IEProCx.exe (71.13 KB)
- MiniDM.exe (699.13 KB)
- uninst.exe (176.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.4.6
of IE7Pro. You can find here a few links to other IE7Pro releases:
...click to view all...
IE7Pro is a program released by the software company IE7Pro Team. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall IE7Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove IE7Pro from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find IE7Pro or simply click the Search field and type in "IE7Pro". If it is installed on your PC the IE7Pro application will be found very quickly. When you select IE7Pro in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about IE7Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for IE7Pro:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ie7pro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\IEPro\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall IE7Pro.
8. After removing IE7Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of IE7Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IE7Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove IE7Pro by IE7Pro Team from your computer, we are not saying that IE7Pro by IE7Pro Team is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove IE7Pro in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 17:39:43.620