IE Media Helper
This page contains thorough information on how to remove IE Media Helper for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall IE Media Helper from your PCMP3AVI Video Converter
. You can read more on MP3AVI Video Converter or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IE Media Helper directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. IE Media Helper's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\IE Media Helper\IEMediaHelper_uninstall.exe. IE Media Helper's main file takes around 79.20 KB (81096 bytes) and its name is IEMediaHelper_uninstall.exe.
The executable files below are part of IE Media Helper. They occupy an average of 79.20 KB (81096
bytes) on disk.
- IEMediaHelper_uninstall.exe (79.20 KB)
The current web page applies to IE Media Helper version 1.3
IE Media Helper is an application by the software company MP3AVI Video Converter. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove IE Media Helper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove IE Media Helper from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate IE Media Helper or simply activate the Search field and type in "IE Media Helper". If it is installed on your PC the IE Media Helper app will be found automatically. When you select IE Media Helper in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding IE Media Helper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove IE Media Helper.
8. After uninstalling IE Media Helper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of IE Media Helper which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IE Media Helper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall IE Media Helper by MP3AVI Video Converter from your computer, we are not saying that IE Media Helper by MP3AVI Video Converter is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall IE Media Helper in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-03 12:49:59.543