IDroo 188.8.131.52 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall IDroo 184.108.40.206 from your PCIteral Group OÃœ
. Check out here
for more details on Iteral Group OÃœ. More details about the program IDroo 220.127.116.11 can be found at http://www.idroo.com
. Usually the IDroo 18.104.22.168 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IDroo folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for IDroo 22.214.171.124 is C:\Program Files (x86)\IDroo\uninst.exe. IDroo.exe is the IDroo 126.96.36.199's primary executable file and it occupies around 663.50 KB (679424 bytes) on disk.
IDroo 188.8.131.52 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 711.28 KB (728349
bytes) on disk.
- IDroo.exe (663.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (47.78 KB)
This page is about IDroo 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall IDroo 18.104.22.168.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by IDroo 22.214.171.124 when you uninstall it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IDroo\IDroo.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\https_idroo.com_0.localstorage
IDroo 126.96.36.199 is an application marketed by the software company Iteral Group OÃœ. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase IDroo 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase IDroo 184.108.40.206 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate IDroo 220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search field and type in "IDroo 18.104.22.168". If it exists on your system the IDroo 22.214.171.124 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select IDroo 126.96.36.199 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about IDroo 188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IDroo 184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.idroo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IDroo\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall IDroo 220.127.116.11.
8. After removing IDroo 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong IDroo 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling IDroo 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall IDroo 188.8.131.52 by Iteral Group OÃœ from your computer, nor are we saying that IDroo 184.108.40.206 by Iteral Group OÃœ is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall IDroo 220.127.116.11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-18 07:14:01.653