IDM 6.21.17 Final
This page contains detailed information on how to remove IDM 6.21.17 Final for Windows. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager directory (same installation drive as Windows). IDMan.exe is the IDM 6.21.17 Final's main executable file and it occupies circa 3.71 MB (3886672 bytes) on disk. A way to uninstall IDM 6.21.17 Final from your computer
The executables below are part of IDM 6.21.17 Final. They take about 4.88 MB (5111813
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- IDMan.exe (3.71 MB)
- idmBroker.exe (67.52 KB)
- IDMGrHlp.exe (501.02 KB)
- IDMIntegrator64.exe (66.02 KB)
- IEMonitor.exe (263.52 KB)
- MediumILStart.exe (16.52 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (175.52 KB)
- Удалить IDM.exe (106.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.21.17
of IDM 6.21.17 Final.
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove IDM 6.21.17 Final.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Additional registry values that you should delete:
Some computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase IDM 6.21.17 Final is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall IDM 6.21.17 Final with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate IDM 6.21.17 Final or simply activate the Search feature and type in "IDM 6.21.17 Final". If it exists on your system the IDM 6.21.17 Final app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select IDM 6.21.17 Final in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about IDM 6.21.17 Final, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall IDM 6.21.17 Final.
8. After uninstalling IDM 6.21.17 Final, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong IDM 6.21.17 Final that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IDM 6.21.17 Final with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130