IDA Pro Free v5.0
This web page is about IDA Pro Free v5.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall IDA Pro Free v5.0 from your PCHex-Rays SA
. You can find out more on Hex-Rays SA or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\IDA Free folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files\IDA Free\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall IDA Pro Free v5.0. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.48 MB (2597888 bytes) on disk and is labeled idag.exe.
IDA Pro Free v5.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.20 MB (4400414
bytes) on disk:
- idag.exe (2.48 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.28 KB)
- wingraph32.exe (1.03 MB)
The current page applies to IDA Pro Free v5.0 version 5.0
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove IDA Pro Free v5.0.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\IDA Pro Free_is1
IDA Pro Free v5.0 is a program by the software company Hex-Rays SA. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase IDA Pro Free v5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall IDA Pro Free v5.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find IDA Pro Free v5.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "IDA Pro Free v5.0". If it exists on your system the IDA Pro Free v5.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click IDA Pro Free v5.0 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding IDA Pro Free v5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove IDA Pro Free v5.0.
8. After uninstalling IDA Pro Free v5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of IDA Pro Free v5.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IDA Pro Free v5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall IDA Pro Free v5.0 by Hex-Rays SA from your PC, we are not saying that IDA Pro Free v5.0 by Hex-Rays SA is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall IDA Pro Free v5.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 05:23:04.850