ICQ (versão 10.0.12061)
This page is about ICQ (versão 10.0.12061) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall ICQ (versão 10.0.12061) from your systemICQ
. More information on ICQ can be seen here
. ICQ (versão 10.0.12061) is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ICQ\bin folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can remove ICQ (versão 10.0.12061) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ICQ\bin\icqsetup.exe" -uninstall. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 29.01 MB (30418648 bytes) on disk and is named icq.exe.
ICQ (versão 10.0.12061) contains of the executables below. They occupy 74.22 MB (77823408
bytes) on disk.
- icq.exe (29.01 MB)
- icqsetup.exe (45.21 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.0.12061
of ICQ (versão 10.0.12061).
ICQ (versão 10.0.12061) is a program offered by the software company ICQ. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase ICQ (versão 10.0.12061) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall ICQ (versão 10.0.12061) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ICQ (versão 10.0.12061) or simply activate the Search field and type in "ICQ (versão 10.0.12061)". If it is installed on your PC the ICQ (versão 10.0.12061) app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ICQ (versão 10.0.12061) in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ICQ (versão 10.0.12061), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ICQ (versão 10.0.12061).
8. After uninstalling ICQ (versão 10.0.12061), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ICQ (versão 10.0.12061) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ICQ (versão 10.0.12061) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ICQ (versão 10.0.12061) by ICQ from your PC, we are not saying that ICQ (versão 10.0.12061) by ICQ is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ICQ (versão 10.0.12061) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 02:01:33.760