IC Business Manager
IC Business Manager is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall IC Business Manager from your computerDelivered by Citrix
. You can read more on Delivered by Citrix or check for application updates here
. IC Business Manager is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin folder, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall IC Business Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "crbappstor-7dc9f476@@Citrix.MPS.App.XenApp.IC Business Manager". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. SelfService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.01 MB (3153800 bytes) on disk.
IC Business Manager is comprised of the following executables which take 3.24 MB (3398176
bytes) on disk:
- CleanUp.exe (144.88 KB)
- SelfService.exe (3.01 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (52.88 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (40.88 KB)
The current web page applies to IC Business Manager version 1.0
IC Business Manager is a program by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Some users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY approach to erase IC Business Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase IC Business Manager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find IC Business Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "IC Business Manager". If it exists on your system the IC Business Manager program will be found very quickly. When you click IC Business Manager in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding IC Business Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall IC Business Manager.
8. After uninstalling IC Business Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong IC Business Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IC Business Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall IC Business Manager by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, we are not saying that IC Business Manager by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IC Business Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 18:38:47.593