IB Updater 188.8.131.528
IB Updater 184.108.40.2068 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall IB Updater 220.127.116.118 from your systemIncrediBar
. Go over here
where you can read more on IncrediBar. IB Updater 18.104.22.1688 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\IB Updater folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling IB Updater 22.214.171.1248 is C:\Program Files\IB Updater\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. unins000.exe is the IB Updater 126.96.36.1998's main executable file and it takes about 745.78 KB (763678 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with IB Updater 188.8.131.528. They take about 1.13 MB (1180278
bytes) on disk.
- DGChrome.exe (222.50 KB)
- ExtensionUpdaterService.exe (184.34 KB)
- unins000.exe (745.78 KB)
The current page applies to IB Updater 184.108.40.2068 version 220.127.116.118
If you are manually uninstalling IB Updater 18.104.22.1688 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall IB Updater 22.214.171.1248:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall IB Updater 126.96.36.1998:
- C:\Program Files\IB Updater
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\IB Updater\DGChrome.exe
- C:\Program Files\IB Updater\Firefox\chrome.manifest
- C:\Program Files\IB Updater\Firefox\chrome\content\libraries\DataExchangeScript.js
- C:\Program Files\IB Updater\Firefox\chrome\content\main.js
- C:\Program Files\IB Updater\Firefox\chrome\content\main.xul
- C:\Program Files\IB Updater\Firefox\chrome\content\resources\localscript.js
- C:\Program Files\IB Updater\Firefox\chrome\locale\en-US\overlay.dtd
- C:\Program Files\IB Updater\Firefox\chrome\skin\overlay.css
- C:\Program Files\IB Updater\Firefox\defaults\preferences\defaults.js
- C:\Program Files\IB Updater\Firefox\install.rdf
- C:\Program Files\IB Updater\libraries\DataExchangeScript.js
- C:\Program Files\IB Updater\resources\localscript.js
- C:\Program Files\IB Updater\source.crx
- C:\Program Files\IB Updater\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\IB Updater\unins000.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\IB Updater
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\IB Updater
IB Updater 188.8.131.528 is a program offered by IncrediBar. Sometimes, people want to remove it. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove IB Updater 184.108.40.2068 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete IB Updater 220.127.116.118 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find IB Updater 18.104.22.1688 or simply click the Search feature and type in "IB Updater 22.214.171.1248". If it is installed on your PC the IB Updater 126.96.36.1998 application will be found automatically. After you click IB Updater 188.8.131.528 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about IB Updater 184.108.40.2068, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall IB Updater 220.127.116.118.
8. After removing IB Updater 18.104.22.1688, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of IB Updater 22.214.171.1248 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling IB Updater 126.96.36.1998 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove IB Updater 188.8.131.528 by IncrediBar from your PC, we are not saying that IB Updater 184.108.40.2068 by IncrediBar is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove IB Updater 220.127.116.118 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 13:13:24.860