IB Updater 18.104.22.1680
This web page is about IB Updater 22.214.171.1240 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall IB Updater 126.96.36.1990 from your PCIncrediBar
. You can find out more on IncrediBar or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\IB Updater folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall IB Updater 188.8.131.520 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\IB Updater\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 745.78 KB (763678 bytes) on disk.
IB Updater 184.108.40.2060 is composed of the following executables which occupy 745.78 KB (763678
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.110
of IB Updater 18.104.22.1680.
If you're planning to uninstall IB Updater 22.214.171.1240 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\IB Updater
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\IB Updater\Firefox\chrome.manifest
- C:\Program Files\IB Updater\Firefox\chrome\content\libraries\DataExchangeScript.js
- C:\Program Files\IB Updater\Firefox\chrome\content\main.js
- C:\Program Files\IB Updater\Firefox\chrome\content\main.xul
- C:\Program Files\IB Updater\Firefox\chrome\content\resources\localscript.js
- C:\Program Files\IB Updater\Firefox\chrome\locale\en-US\overlay.dtd
- C:\Program Files\IB Updater\Firefox\chrome\skin\overlay.css
- C:\Program Files\IB Updater\Firefox\defaults\preferences\defaults.js
- C:\Program Files\IB Updater\Firefox\install.rdf
- C:\Program Files\IB Updater\libraries\DataExchangeScript.js
- C:\Program Files\IB Updater\resources\localscript.js
- C:\Program Files\IB Updater\source.crx
- C:\Program Files\IB Updater\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\IB Updater\unins000.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\IB Updater
IB Updater 126.96.36.1990 is a program marketed by the software company IncrediBar. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase IB Updater 188.8.131.520 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete IB Updater 184.108.40.2060 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate IB Updater 220.127.116.110 or simply activate the Search field and type in "IB Updater 18.104.22.1680". If it is installed on your PC the IB Updater 22.214.171.1240 app will be found very quickly. When you click IB Updater 126.96.36.1990 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding IB Updater 188.8.131.520, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove IB Updater 184.108.40.2060.
8. After uninstalling IB Updater 220.127.116.110, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of IB Updater 18.104.22.1680 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IB Updater 22.214.171.1240 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall IB Updater 126.96.36.1990 by IncrediBar from your PC, nor are we saying that IB Updater 188.8.131.520 by IncrediBar is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall IB Updater 184.108.40.2060 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 20:26:56.893