I love Laura 1.0
I love Laura 1.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall I love Laura 1.0 from your computerwww.SmallGames.ws
. Take a look here
for more information on www.SmallGames.ws. Click on http://smallgames.ws/
to get more details about I love Laura 1.0 on www.SmallGames.ws's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SmallGames\I love Laura folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall I love Laura 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SmallGames\I love Laura\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled 14520 ilovelaura.exe and occupies 10.99 MB (11519679 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with I love Laura 1.0. They occupy about 11.31 MB (11854199
bytes) on disk.
- 14520 ilovelaura.exe (10.99 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (326.68 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of I love Laura 1.0.
I love Laura 1.0 is an application offered by www.SmallGames.ws. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall I love Laura 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase I love Laura 1.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate I love Laura 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "I love Laura 1.0". The I love Laura 1.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select I love Laura 1.0 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding I love Laura 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for I love Laura 1.0:
- The software company is: http://smallgames.ws/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SmallGames\I love Laura\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove I love Laura 1.0.
8. After uninstalling I love Laura 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of I love Laura 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling I love Laura 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove I love Laura 1.0 by www.SmallGames.ws from your PC, nor are we saying that I love Laura 1.0 by www.SmallGames.ws is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove I love Laura 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 17:36:46.680