I, Zombie is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall I, Zombie from your systemAwesome Games Studio
. Go over here
for more information on Awesome Games Studio. You can get more details on I, Zombie at http://www.facebook.com/AwesomeGamesStudio
. I, Zombie is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\I, Zombie folder, depending on the user's decision. You can remove I, Zombie by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. I, Zombie.exe is the I, Zombie's main executable file and it occupies approximately 15.43 MB (16180736 bytes) on disk.
I, Zombie contains of the executables below. They take 15.43 MB (16180736
bytes) on disk.
I, Zombie is a program released by Awesome Games Studio. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove I, Zombie is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete I, Zombie from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate I, Zombie or simply activate the Search field and type in "I, Zombie". If it is installed on your PC the I, Zombie program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click I, Zombie in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about I, Zombie, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for I, Zombie:
- The publisher is: http://www.facebook.com/AwesomeGamesStudio
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove I, Zombie.
8. After uninstalling I, Zombie, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of I, Zombie which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing I, Zombie with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove I, Zombie by Awesome Games Studio from your computer, nor are we saying that I, Zombie by Awesome Games Studio is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove I, Zombie supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-19 09:23:52.513