I - Cinema
I - Cinema is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall I - Cinema from your computerDiscountFrenzy
. Check out here
for more details on DiscountFrenzy. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\ClaraUpdater directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall I - Cinema by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Common Files\ClaraUpdater\ClaraUpdater.exe /UNINSTALL=3c91fcc2-ce59-42b3-b901-f68079520898. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. I - Cinema's main file takes around 317.61 KB (325232 bytes) and its name is ClaraUpdater.exe.
I - Cinema is comprised of the following executables which occupy 317.61 KB (325232
bytes) on disk:
- ClaraUpdater.exe (317.61 KB)
This info is about I - Cinema version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below a few links to other I - Cinema releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling I - Cinema we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were found:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\I - Cinema
Additional values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\windows_ie_ac_001\Software\I - Cinema
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AppDataLow\Software\I - Cinema
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\InstalledBrowserExtensions\Cinema Plus
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\I - Cinema
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\I - Cinema\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\I - Cinema\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\I - Cinema\UninstallStringOld
I - Cinema is a program by DiscountFrenzy. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall I - Cinema is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete I - Cinema from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find I - Cinema or simply click the Search field and type in "I - Cinema". If it exists on your system the I - Cinema app will be found automatically. When you select I - Cinema in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding I - Cinema, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall I - Cinema.
8. After uninstalling I - Cinema, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong I - Cinema which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing I - Cinema using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall I - Cinema by DiscountFrenzy from your computer, nor are we saying that I - Cinema by DiscountFrenzy is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall I - Cinema supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-28 01:34:39.020