This page is about HyperSnap 6 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall HyperSnap 6 from your computerHyperionics Technology LLC
. Check out here
for more information on Hyperionics Technology LLC. Detailed information about HyperSnap 6 can be found at http://www.hyperionics.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HyperSnap 6 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove HyperSnap 6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\HyperSnap 6\HprUnInst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named HprSnap6.exe and it has a size of 4.37 MB (4580760 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in HyperSnap 6. They take 5.59 MB (5858576
bytes) on disk.
- HprSnap6.exe (4.37 MB)
- HprUnInst.exe (821.44 KB)
- hstb.exe (56.00 KB)
- TsHelper64.exe (370.43 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.81.04
of HyperSnap 6. Click on the links below for other HyperSnap 6 versions:
...click to view all...
HyperSnap 6 is an application offered by Hyperionics Technology LLC. Some users decide to erase this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase HyperSnap 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase HyperSnap 6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HyperSnap 6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HyperSnap 6". The HyperSnap 6 app will be found very quickly. After you select HyperSnap 6 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding HyperSnap 6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HyperSnap 6:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.hyperionics.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HyperSnap 6\HprUnInst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HyperSnap 6.
8. After removing HyperSnap 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HyperSnap 6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HyperSnap 6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall HyperSnap 6 by Hyperionics Technology LLC from your computer, we are not saying that HyperSnap 6 by Hyperionics Technology LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HyperSnap 6 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 01:55:34.703