This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Hurricanes for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Hurricanes from your systemGameFabrique
. More data about GameFabrique can be seen here
. You can see more info related to Hurricanes at http://www.gamefabrique.com/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Hurricanes directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Hurricanes is "C:\Program Files\Hurricanes\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Fusion.exe and it has a size of 2.38 MB (2490368 bytes).
The executables below are part of Hurricanes. They take about 3.02 MB (3163914
bytes) on disk.
- Fusion.exe (2.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
Hurricanes is an application by GameFabrique. Some users want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Hurricanes is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Hurricanes from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Hurricanes or simply click the Search field and type in "Hurricanes". The Hurricanes application will be found very quickly. When you click Hurricanes in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Hurricanes, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hurricanes:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gamefabrique.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Hurricanes\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Hurricanes.
8. After removing Hurricanes, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Hurricanes which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hurricanes with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Hurricanes by GameFabrique from your computer, nor are we saying that Hurricanes by GameFabrique is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Hurricanes in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 07:51:39.933