Hunting Unlimited 4 1.0
This page is about Hunting Unlimited 4 1.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Hunting Unlimited 4 1.0 from your PCValuSoft
. Further information on ValuSoft can be seen here
. Click on http://www.huntingunlimited4.net
to get more details about Hunting Unlimited 4 1.0 on ValuSoft's website. Hunting Unlimited 4 1.0 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hunting Unlimited 4 folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Hunting Unlimited 4 1.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Hunting Unlimited 4\uninst.exe. Hunting Unlimited 4 1.0's primary file takes around 516.00 KB (528384 bytes) and is called hu4.exe.
The executable files below are part of Hunting Unlimited 4 1.0. They take an average of 878.66 KB (899743
bytes) on disk.
- hu4.exe (516.00 KB)
- prism3d.exe (312.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (50.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Hunting Unlimited 4 1.0.
Hunting Unlimited 4 1.0 is an application offered by ValuSoft. Frequently, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove Hunting Unlimited 4 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Hunting Unlimited 4 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Hunting Unlimited 4 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Hunting Unlimited 4 1.0". The Hunting Unlimited 4 1.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Hunting Unlimited 4 1.0 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Hunting Unlimited 4 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hunting Unlimited 4 1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huntingunlimited4.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hunting Unlimited 4\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Hunting Unlimited 4 1.0.
8. After removing Hunting Unlimited 4 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Hunting Unlimited 4 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hunting Unlimited 4 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Hunting Unlimited 4 1.0 by ValuSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Hunting Unlimited 4 1.0 by ValuSoft is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Hunting Unlimited 4 1.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 14:45:36.463