Huawei is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Huawei from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Further information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be seen here
. You can read more about on Huawei at http://www.huawei.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Archivos de programa\Huawei folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Huawei is C:\Archivos de programa\Huawei\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called Huawei.exe and it has a size of 112.00 KB (114688 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Huawei. They take about 3.92 MB (4109964
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Huawei.exe (112.00 KB)
- Rar.exe (291.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (92.14 KB)
- driversetup.exe (48.00 KB)
- devsetup.exe (140.00 KB)
- devsetup.exe (2.85 MB)
- usbinst.exe (136.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.08.134
of Huawei. You can find below info on other application versions of Huawei:
Huawei is an application marketed by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Huawei is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Huawei from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Huawei or simply activate the Search field and type in "Huawei". The Huawei program will be found very quickly. After you click Huawei in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Huawei, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Huawei:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Archivos de programa\Huawei\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Huawei.
8. After uninstalling Huawei, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Huawei that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Huawei using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Huawei by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Huawei by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Huawei in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 03:06:58.367