Hpsetool 1.3 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Hpsetool 1.3 from your PCHexprobe System
. Further information on Hexprobe System can be found here
. More details about Hpsetool 1.3 can be found at http://www.hexprobe.com/hpsetool/index.htm
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Hpsetool folder (same installation drive as Windows). Hpsetool 1.3's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Hpsetool\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled Hpsetool.exe and its approximative size is 572.07 KB (585800 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Hpsetool 1.3. They take about 1.77 MB (1859233
bytes) on disk.
- Hautorun.exe (24.00 KB)
- Hpsetool.exe (572.07 KB)
- kc-Hpsetool.exe (572.07 KB)
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
This info is about Hpsetool 1.3 version 1.3
Hpsetool 1.3 is an application marketed by Hexprobe System. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase Hpsetool 1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Hpsetool 1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Hpsetool 1.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hpsetool 1.3". If it is installed on your PC the Hpsetool 1.3 app will be found very quickly. After you select Hpsetool 1.3 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Hpsetool 1.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hpsetool 1.3:
- The software company is: http://www.hexprobe.com/hpsetool/index.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Hpsetool\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Hpsetool 1.3.
8. After removing Hpsetool 1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Hpsetool 1.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hpsetool 1.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Hpsetool 1.3 by Hexprobe System from your computer, we are not saying that Hpsetool 1.3 by Hexprobe System is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Hpsetool 1.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-06 22:30:59.050