This page is about Hoyle Crosswords-Sudoku for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Hoyle Crosswords-Sudoku from your PCEncore, Inc., A Navarre Corporation Company.
. Go over here
for more information on Encore, Inc., A Navarre Corporation Company.. Hoyle Crosswords-Sudoku is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hoyle Crosswords-Sudoku directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove Hoyle Crosswords-Sudoku by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Hoyle Crosswords-Sudoku\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Hoyle Crosswords.exe and occupies 680.00 KB (696320 bytes).
Hoyle Crosswords-Sudoku contains of the executables below. They take 730.40 KB (747926
bytes) on disk.
- Hoyle Crosswords.exe (680.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (50.40 KB)
Hoyle Crosswords-Sudoku is an application released by Encore, Inc., A Navarre Corporation Company.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall Hoyle Crosswords-Sudoku is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Hoyle Crosswords-Sudoku from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Hoyle Crosswords-Sudoku or simply click the Search field and type in "Hoyle Crosswords-Sudoku". The Hoyle Crosswords-Sudoku application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Hoyle Crosswords-Sudoku in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Hoyle Crosswords-Sudoku, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Hoyle Crosswords-Sudoku.
8. After removing Hoyle Crosswords-Sudoku, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Hoyle Crosswords-Sudoku that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hoyle Crosswords-Sudoku using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Hoyle Crosswords-Sudoku by Encore, Inc., A Navarre Corporation Company. from your computer, nor are we saying that Hoyle Crosswords-Sudoku by Encore, Inc., A Navarre Corporation Company. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Hoyle Crosswords-Sudoku in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-19 20:48:28.257