Hotspot Shield 5.4.2
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Hotspot Shield 5.4.2 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Hotspot Shield 5.4.2 from your PCAnchorFree Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on AnchorFree Inc.. Hotspot Shield 5.4.2 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Hotspot Shield folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Hotspot Shield 5.4.2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Hotspot Shield\Uninstall.exe. HSSCP.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.09 MB (3237504 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Hotspot Shield 5.4.2. They occupy about 10.56 MB (11078072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cfghlp_cmd64.exe (508.63 KB)
- cmw_srv.exe (2.62 MB)
- CrashSender1403.exe (915.13 KB)
- FBW.exe (1.16 MB)
- FBWMgr.exe (580.63 KB)
- HSSCP.exe (3.09 MB)
- hssfixme.exe (97.92 KB)
- HssInstaller.exe (459.13 KB)
- hydra.exe (437.13 KB)
- Launcher.exe (25.13 KB)
- openvpn.exe (678.14 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (81.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.4.2
of Hotspot Shield 5.4.2.
Some files, folders and Windows registry data will be left behind when you remove Hotspot Shield 5.4.2 from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Hotspot Shield 5.4.2:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hotspot Shield
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Hotspot Shield
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CrashRpt\UnsentCrashReports\Hotspot Shield_220.127.116.1101
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Hotspot Shield
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hotspot Shield\bin\afvpn.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hotspot Shield\bin\api-ms-win-core-console-l1-1-0.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hotspot Shield\bin\api-ms-win-core-datetime-l1-1-0.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hotspot Shield\bin\api-ms-win-core-debug-l1-1-0.dll
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
Hotspot Shield 5.4.2 is a program released by AnchorFree Inc.. Some users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove Hotspot Shield 5.4.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Hotspot Shield 5.4.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Hotspot Shield 5.4.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hotspot Shield 5.4.2". If it is installed on your PC the Hotspot Shield 5.4.2 program will be found automatically. When you select Hotspot Shield 5.4.2 in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Hotspot Shield 5.4.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Hotspot Shield 5.4.2.
8. After uninstalling Hotspot Shield 5.4.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Hotspot Shield 5.4.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hotspot Shield 5.4.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Hotspot Shield 5.4.2 by AnchorFree Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Hotspot Shield 5.4.2 by AnchorFree Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Hotspot Shield 5.4.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-19 11:16:24.837