Hotspot Shield 5.4.1
You can find below details on how to remove Hotspot Shield 5.4.1 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Hotspot Shield 5.4.1 from your systemAnchorFree
. Open here
for more information on AnchorFree. Usually the Hotspot Shield 5.4.1 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Hotspot Shield folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Hotspot Shield\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Hotspot Shield 5.4.1. The program's main executable file occupies 3.09 MB (3236992 bytes) on disk and is titled HSSCP.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Hotspot Shield 5.4.1. They occupy about 13.03 MB (13657793
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ConduitUninstaller.exe (61.04 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (576.79 KB)
- af_proxy_cmd.exe (335.79 KB)
- archconnect.exe (584.29 KB)
- cfghlp_cmd64.exe (508.63 KB)
- cmw_srv.exe (2.62 MB)
- CrashSender1403.exe (915.13 KB)
- fbw.exe (1.16 MB)
- FBWMgr.exe (580.63 KB)
- ffinst.exe (83.55 KB)
- HSSCP.exe (3.09 MB)
- hssfixme.exe (97.92 KB)
- HssInstaller.exe (459.13 KB)
- HSSTrayService.exe (100.76 KB)
- hsswd.exe (420.26 KB)
- hydra.exe (437.13 KB)
- Launcher.exe (25.13 KB)
- openvpn.exe (678.14 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (81.24 KB)
- HssInstaller.exe (357.29 KB)
The current web page applies to Hotspot Shield 5.4.1 version 5.4.1
Hotspot Shield 5.4.1 is an application released by the software company AnchorFree. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Hotspot Shield 5.4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Hotspot Shield 5.4.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Hotspot Shield 5.4.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hotspot Shield 5.4.1". The Hotspot Shield 5.4.1 app will be found automatically. When you click Hotspot Shield 5.4.1 in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Hotspot Shield 5.4.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Hotspot Shield 5.4.1.
8. After removing Hotspot Shield 5.4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Hotspot Shield 5.4.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hotspot Shield 5.4.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Hotspot Shield 5.4.1 by AnchorFree from your PC, we are not saying that Hotspot Shield 5.4.1 by AnchorFree is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Hotspot Shield 5.4.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:56:27.220