Hotspot Shield 5.4.0
This web page is about Hotspot Shield 5.4.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Hotspot Shield 5.4.0 from your computerAnchorFree
. Additional info about AnchorFree can be read here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hotspot Shield directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Hotspot Shield 5.4.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Hotspot Shield\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled HSSCP.exe and it has a size of 3.09 MB (3235968 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Hotspot Shield 5.4.0. They take about 14.09 MB (14773048
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (576.72 KB)
- af_proxy_cmd.exe (300.13 KB)
- cfghlp_cmd64.exe (508.63 KB)
- cfg_mgr.exe (155.32 KB)
- cmw_srv.exe (2.62 MB)
- CrashSender1403.exe (915.13 KB)
- fbw.exe (1.16 MB)
- FBWMgr.exe (580.63 KB)
- HSSCP.exe (3.09 MB)
- hssfixme.exe (97.92 KB)
- HssInstaller.exe (459.13 KB)
- HssInstaller64.exe (813.63 KB)
- HSSTrayService.exe (100.76 KB)
- hsswd.exe (844.70 KB)
- hydra.exe (437.13 KB)
- Launcher.exe (25.13 KB)
- openvpn.exe (678.14 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (85.74 KB)
The current web page applies to Hotspot Shield 5.4.0 version 5.4.0
Hotspot Shield 5.4.0 is a program by AnchorFree. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Hotspot Shield 5.4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Hotspot Shield 5.4.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Hotspot Shield 5.4.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hotspot Shield 5.4.0". If it is installed on your PC the Hotspot Shield 5.4.0 app will be found very quickly. When you click Hotspot Shield 5.4.0 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Hotspot Shield 5.4.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Hotspot Shield 5.4.0.
8. After removing Hotspot Shield 5.4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Hotspot Shield 5.4.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hotspot Shield 5.4.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Hotspot Shield 5.4.0 by AnchorFree from your PC, nor are we saying that Hotspot Shield 5.4.0 by AnchorFree is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hotspot Shield 5.4.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:15:27.430