Hotspot Shield 5.3.3
Hotspot Shield 5.3.3 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Hotspot Shield 5.3.3 from your PCAnchorFree
. Check out here
where you can read more on AnchorFree. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hotspot Shield folder (same installation drive as Windows). Hotspot Shield 5.3.3's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Hotspot Shield\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called HSSCP.exe and occupies 2.74 MB (2873984 bytes).
The executables below are part of Hotspot Shield 5.3.3. They occupy about 13.28 MB (13923648
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (542.50 KB)
- af_proxy_cmd.exe (300.13 KB)
- cfghlp_cmd64.exe (488.13 KB)
- cmw_srv.exe (2.34 MB)
- CrashSender1403.exe (915.13 KB)
- fbw.exe (1.17 MB)
- FBWMgr.exe (603.63 KB)
- ffinst.exe (83.55 KB)
- HSSCP.exe (2.74 MB)
- hssfixme.exe (97.92 KB)
- HssInstaller.exe (391.63 KB)
- HssInstaller64.exe (813.63 KB)
- HSSTrayService.exe (100.76 KB)
- hsswd.exe (844.70 KB)
- hydra.exe (421.13 KB)
- Launcher.exe (25.13 KB)
- openvpn.exe (678.14 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (85.74 KB)
The current page applies to Hotspot Shield 5.3.3 version 5.3.3
Hotspot Shield 5.3.3 is a program released by AnchorFree. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Hotspot Shield 5.3.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Hotspot Shield 5.3.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Hotspot Shield 5.3.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "Hotspot Shield 5.3.3". If it is installed on your PC the Hotspot Shield 5.3.3 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Hotspot Shield 5.3.3 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Hotspot Shield 5.3.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Hotspot Shield 5.3.3.
8. After removing Hotspot Shield 5.3.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Hotspot Shield 5.3.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Hotspot Shield 5.3.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Hotspot Shield 5.3.3 by AnchorFree from your PC, nor are we saying that Hotspot Shield 5.3.3 by AnchorFree is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Hotspot Shield 5.3.3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 10:44:08.053