Hotspot Shield 4.03
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Hotspot Shield 4.03 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Hotspot Shield 4.03 from your systemAnchorFree Inc.
. You can find out more on AnchorFree Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Hotspot Shield directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Hotspot Shield\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Hotspot Shield 4.03. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.97 MB (2064680 bytes) on disk and is named HSSCP.exe.
The executables below are part of Hotspot Shield 4.03. They occupy an average of 7.65 MB (8022960
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (594.59 KB)
- af_proxy_cmd.exe (339.29 KB)
- cfghlp_cmd64.exe (197.79 KB)
- cmw_srv.exe (1.02 MB)
- FBW.exe (931.79 KB)
- FBWMgr.exe (545.29 KB)
- HSSCP.exe (1.97 MB)
- hssfixme.exe (81.24 KB)
- HssInstaller.exe (361.79 KB)
- HSSTrayService.exe (76.67 KB)
- hsswd.exe (560.29 KB)
- Launcher.exe (53.29 KB)
- openvpn.exe (584.29 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (81.24 KB)
The current page applies to Hotspot Shield 4.03 version 4.03
Hotspot Shield 4.03 is a program offered by the software company AnchorFree Inc.. Sometimes, people want to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase Hotspot Shield 4.03 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Hotspot Shield 4.03 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Hotspot Shield 4.03 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Hotspot Shield 4.03". If it is installed on your PC the Hotspot Shield 4.03 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Hotspot Shield 4.03 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Hotspot Shield 4.03, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Hotspot Shield 4.03.
8. After removing Hotspot Shield 4.03, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Hotspot Shield 4.03 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hotspot Shield 4.03 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Hotspot Shield 4.03 by AnchorFree Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Hotspot Shield 4.03 by AnchorFree Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Hotspot Shield 4.03 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130