Hotspot Shield 3.44
This web page is about Hotspot Shield 3.44 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Hotspot Shield 3.44 from your systemAnchorFree
. More data about AnchorFree can be read here
. Hotspot Shield 3.44 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hotspot Shield directory, subject to the user's choice. Hotspot Shield 3.44's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Hotspot Shield\Uninstall.exe. HSSCP.exe is the Hotspot Shield 3.44's main executable file and it takes about 1.78 MB (1866536 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Hotspot Shield 3.44. They take about 9.52 MB (9984576
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (561.38 KB)
- af_proxy_cmd.exe (339.79 KB)
- openvpn.exe (584.29 KB)
- cmw_srv.exe (995.79 KB)
- fbw.exe (928.79 KB)
- FBWMgr.exe (544.29 KB)
- ffinst.exe (83.55 KB)
- HSSCP.exe (1.78 MB)
- hssfixme.exe (81.24 KB)
- HssInstaller.exe (361.79 KB)
- HssInstaller64.exe (216.79 KB)
- HSSTrayService.exe (76.67 KB)
- hsswd.exe (559.79 KB)
- hydra.exe (40.79 KB)
- Launcher.exe (53.29 KB)
- openvpntray.exe (1.18 MB)
- tapinstall.exe (85.74 KB)
- HssSrv.exe (399.36 KB)
This info is about Hotspot Shield 3.44 version 3.44
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Hotspot Shield 3.44.Folders that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Hotspot Shield 3.44 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hotspot Shield
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Hotspot Shield
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Hotspot Shield
Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hotspot Shield\bin\af_proxy.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hotspot Shield\bin\af_proxy_cmd.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hotspot Shield\bin\archconnect.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hotspot Shield\bin\cfghlp.dll
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
Hotspot Shield 3.44 is a program offered by the software company AnchorFree. Some users want to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to uninstall Hotspot Shield 3.44 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Hotspot Shield 3.44 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Hotspot Shield 3.44 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Hotspot Shield 3.44". If it is installed on your PC the Hotspot Shield 3.44 app will be found very quickly. After you select Hotspot Shield 3.44 in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Hotspot Shield 3.44, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Hotspot Shield 3.44.
8. After removing Hotspot Shield 3.44, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Hotspot Shield 3.44 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hotspot Shield 3.44 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Hotspot Shield 3.44 by AnchorFree from your computer, we are not saying that Hotspot Shield 3.44 by AnchorFree is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Hotspot Shield 3.44 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 09:50:38.557