Hotspot Shield 3.44
Hotspot Shield 3.44 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Hotspot Shield 3.44 from your computerAnchorFree Inc.
. You can read more on AnchorFree Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Hotspot Shield folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Hotspot Shield\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Hotspot Shield 3.44. The application's main executable file occupies 1.78 MB (1866536 bytes) on disk and is titled HSSCP.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Hotspot Shield 3.44. They take 7.93 MB (8317537
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ConduitUninstaller.exe (61.04 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (561.38 KB)
- af_proxy_cmd.exe (339.79 KB)
- openvpn.exe (584.29 KB)
- cmw_srv.exe (995.79 KB)
- FBW.exe (928.79 KB)
- FBWMgr.exe (544.29 KB)
- ffinst.exe (83.55 KB)
- HSSCP.exe (1.78 MB)
- hssfixme.exe (81.24 KB)
- HssInstaller.exe (361.79 KB)
- HSSTrayService.exe (76.67 KB)
- hsswd.exe (559.79 KB)
- hydra.exe (40.79 KB)
- Launcher.exe (53.29 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (81.24 KB)
This web page is about Hotspot Shield 3.44 version 3.44
If planning to uninstall Hotspot Shield 3.44 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Hotspot Shield
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Hotspot Shield
- C:\Program Files\Hotspot Shield
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Hotspot Shield\report\af_proxy.dll
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Hotspot Shield\report\af_proxy_cmd.exe
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Hotspot Shield\report\af_proxy_cmd_rep.exe
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Hotspot Shield\report\zlib1.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Hotspot Shield 3.44 is a program released by AnchorFree Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Hotspot Shield 3.44 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Hotspot Shield 3.44 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Hotspot Shield 3.44 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Hotspot Shield 3.44". If it is installed on your PC the Hotspot Shield 3.44 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Hotspot Shield 3.44 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Hotspot Shield 3.44, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Hotspot Shield 3.44.
8. After removing Hotspot Shield 3.44, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Hotspot Shield 3.44 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hotspot Shield 3.44 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Hotspot Shield 3.44 by AnchorFree Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Hotspot Shield 3.44 by AnchorFree Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hotspot Shield 3.44 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 07:46:59.380