Hotspot Shield 3.23
Hotspot Shield 3.23 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Hotspot Shield 3.23 from your PCAnchorFree Inc.
. More information on AnchorFree Inc. can be found here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Hotspot Shield folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Hotspot Shield 3.23 is C:\Program Files\Hotspot Shield\Uninstall.exe. af_proxy_cmd.exe is the Hotspot Shield 3.23's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 335.79 KB (343848 bytes) on disk.
Hotspot Shield 3.23 is composed of the following executables which take 7.02 MB (7359072
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (513.00 KB)
- af_proxy_cmd.exe (335.79 KB)
- cmw_srv.exe (899.29 KB)
- fbw.exe (919.29 KB)
- FBWMgr.exe (542.79 KB)
- ffinst.exe (83.55 KB)
- HSSCP.exe (1.72 MB)
- hssfixme.exe (81.24 KB)
- HssInstaller.exe (357.29 KB)
- HSSTrayService.exe (76.67 KB)
- hsswd.exe (542.29 KB)
- Launcher.exe (52.79 KB)
- openvpn.exe (584.29 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (81.24 KB)
The current web page applies to Hotspot Shield 3.23 version 3.23
If you are manually uninstalling Hotspot Shield 3.23 we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Hotspot Shield 3.23:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Orbit\icon\Hotspot Shield.ico
Additional registry values that you should delete:
Hotspot Shield 3.23 is an application by the software company AnchorFree Inc.. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove Hotspot Shield 3.23 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Hotspot Shield 3.23 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Hotspot Shield 3.23 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Hotspot Shield 3.23". The Hotspot Shield 3.23 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Hotspot Shield 3.23 in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Hotspot Shield 3.23, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Hotspot Shield 3.23.
8. After uninstalling Hotspot Shield 3.23, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Hotspot Shield 3.23 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Hotspot Shield 3.23 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Hotspot Shield 3.23 by AnchorFree Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Hotspot Shield 3.23 by AnchorFree Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hotspot Shield 3.23 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 12:57:33.127