Hotspot Shield 3.18
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Hotspot Shield 3.18 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Hotspot Shield 3.18 from your systemAnchorFree Inc.
. More info about AnchorFree Inc. can be found here
. Usually the Hotspot Shield 3.18 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hotspot Shield directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Hotspot Shield 3.18 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Hotspot Shield\Uninstall.exe. Hotspot Shield 3.18's primary file takes around 1.70 MB (1787688 bytes) and is called HSSCP.exe.
The executables below are part of Hotspot Shield 3.18. They take an average of 7.01 MB (7346752
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (512.23 KB)
- af_proxy_cmd.exe (335.79 KB)
- cmw_srv.exe (858.29 KB)
- FBW.exe (890.29 KB)
- FBWMgr.exe (534.29 KB)
- ffinst.exe (83.55 KB)
- HSSCP.exe (1.70 MB)
- hssfixme.exe (81.19 KB)
- HssInstaller.exe (356.29 KB)
- HssInstaller64.exe (216.79 KB)
- HSSTrayService.exe (76.67 KB)
- hsswd.exe (543.79 KB)
- Launcher.exe (52.79 KB)
- openvpn.exe (584.29 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (85.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.18
of Hotspot Shield 3.18.
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be deleted when you remove Hotspot Shield 3.18 from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Hotspot Shield 3.18:
The files below remain on your disk by Hotspot Shield 3.18's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Hotspot Shield
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Hotspot Shield
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Hotspot Shield
Frequently the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\Hotspot Shield\bin\af_proxy.dll
- C:\Program Files\Hotspot Shield\bin\af_proxy_cmd.exe
- C:\Program Files\Hotspot Shield\bin\cfghlp.dll
- C:\Program Files\Hotspot Shield\bin\cmw_srv.exe
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
Hotspot Shield 3.18 is an application released by the software company AnchorFree Inc.. Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to erase Hotspot Shield 3.18 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Hotspot Shield 3.18 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Hotspot Shield 3.18 or simply click the Search field and type in "Hotspot Shield 3.18". The Hotspot Shield 3.18 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Hotspot Shield 3.18 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Hotspot Shield 3.18, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Hotspot Shield 3.18.
8. After removing Hotspot Shield 3.18, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Hotspot Shield 3.18 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hotspot Shield 3.18 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Hotspot Shield 3.18 by AnchorFree Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Hotspot Shield 3.18 by AnchorFree Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Hotspot Shield 3.18 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 12:42:56.927