Hotkey Utility is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Hotkey Utility from your PCGateway Incorporated
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Gateway Incorporated. You can read more about on Hotkey Utility at http://www.gateway.com
. Hotkey Utility is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway\Hotkey Utility folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Hotkey Utility is MsiExec.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 512.64 KB (524944 bytes) on disk and is labeled HotkeyUtility.exe.
Hotkey Utility installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.07 MB (2167360
bytes) on disk.
- CreateLowProcess.exe (190.64 KB)
- HotkeyUI.exe (998.64 KB)
- HotkeyUtility.exe (512.64 KB)
- MonitorSettings.exe (414.64 KB)
This data is about Hotkey Utility version 3.00.3004
only. For more Hotkey Utility versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Hotkey Utility we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Hotkey Utility:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway\Hotkey Utility
Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway\Hotkey Utility\CreateLowProcess.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway\Hotkey Utility\GHid.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway\Hotkey Utility\HotkeyUI.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway\Hotkey Utility\HotkeyUtility.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway\Hotkey Utility\HotkeyUtility.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway\Hotkey Utility\MonitorSettings.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway\Hotkey Utility\PIC\HotkeyUtility_AP_icon.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway\Hotkey Utility\PIC\Loading01.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway\Hotkey Utility\PIC\Loading02.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway\Hotkey Utility\PIC\Loading03.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway\Hotkey Utility\PIC\Loading04.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway\Hotkey Utility\PIC\Loading05.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway\Hotkey Utility\PIC\Loading06.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway\Hotkey Utility\PIC\Loading07.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway\Hotkey Utility\PIC\Loading08.ico
Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\OEM\Hotkey Utility
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\OEM\Hotkey Utility
Hotkey Utility is an application released by Gateway Incorporated. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Hotkey Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Hotkey Utility from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Hotkey Utility or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hotkey Utility". The Hotkey Utility application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Hotkey Utility in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Hotkey Utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hotkey Utility:
- The publisher is: http://www.gateway.com
- The uninstall string is: MsiExec.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Hotkey Utility.
8. After removing Hotkey Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Hotkey Utility which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hotkey Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Hotkey Utility by Gateway Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Hotkey Utility by Gateway Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Hotkey Utility supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:31:15.837