This page contains thorough information on how to remove Hotkey Utility for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Hotkey Utility from your computerGateway Incorporated
. Open here
for more information on Gateway Incorporated. Please open http://www.gateway.com
if you want to read more on Hotkey Utility on Gateway Incorporated's web page. Hotkey Utility is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway\Hotkey Utility directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can uninstall Hotkey Utility by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway\Hotkey Utility\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Hotkey Utility's main file takes around 612.10 KB (626792 bytes) and is called HotkeyUtility.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Hotkey Utility. They take 4.15 MB (4355200
bytes) on disk.
- CreateLowProcess.exe (218.60 KB)
- HotkeyUI.exe (997.60 KB)
- HotkeyUtility.exe (612.10 KB)
- MonitorSettings.exe (562.10 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.82 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.05.3504
of Hotkey Utility. For more Hotkey Utility versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Hotkey Utility is an application marketed by Gateway Incorporated. Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Hotkey Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Hotkey Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Hotkey Utility or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hotkey Utility". If it exists on your system the Hotkey Utility app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Hotkey Utility in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Hotkey Utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hotkey Utility:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gateway.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway\Hotkey Utility\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Hotkey Utility.
8. After removing Hotkey Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Hotkey Utility which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hotkey Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Hotkey Utility by Gateway Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Hotkey Utility by Gateway Incorporated is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hotkey Utility supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 02:42:45.187