You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Hotkey Utility for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Hotkey Utility from your systemAcer Incorporated
. Check out here
where you can read more on Acer Incorporated. Detailed information about Hotkey Utility can be found at http://www.acer.com
. Usually the Hotkey Utility program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Hotkey Utility is C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 614.53 KB (629280 bytes) on disk and is called HotkeyUtility.exe.
The executable files below are part of Hotkey Utility. They take an average of 1.26 MB (1319560
bytes) on disk.
- HotkeyUtility.exe (614.53 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (674.10 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00.3003
of Hotkey Utility. You can find below info on other application versions of Hotkey Utility:
...click to view all...
Hotkey Utility has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\HotkeyUtility.exe
Hotkey Utility is an application by the software company Acer Incorporated. Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall Hotkey Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Hotkey Utility from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Hotkey Utility or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hotkey Utility". The Hotkey Utility application will be found automatically. After you select Hotkey Utility in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Hotkey Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hotkey Utility:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Hotkey Utility.
8. After uninstalling Hotkey Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Hotkey Utility which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hotkey Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Hotkey Utility by Acer Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Hotkey Utility by Acer Incorporated is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Hotkey Utility in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 09:59:53.700