Hotkey Utility is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Hotkey Utility from your PCAcer Incorporated
. Check out here
for more information on Acer Incorporated. More info about the application Hotkey Utility can be found at http://www.acer.com
. Hotkey Utility is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility folder, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Hotkey Utility. Hotkey Utility's main file takes about 597.53 KB (611872 bytes) and is named HotkeyUtility.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Hotkey Utility. They occupy 3.56 MB (3728128
bytes) on disk.
- CreateLowProcess.exe (218.53 KB)
- HotkeyUI.exe (905.03 KB)
- HotkeyUtility.exe (597.53 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.87 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.05.3009
of Hotkey Utility. For more Hotkey Utility versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry data will not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove Hotkey Utility from your PC.Directories left on disk:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Hotkey Utility
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\OEM\Hotkey Utility
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Hotkey Utility\CreateLowProcess.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Hotkey Utility\GHid.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Hotkey Utility\HotkeyHook.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Hotkey Utility\HotkeyUI.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Hotkey Utility
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Hotkey Utility\AppNameMultiLang
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Hotkey Utility\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Hotkey Utility\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Hotkey Utility\UninstallString
Hotkey Utility is an application by the software company Acer Incorporated. Some users choose to uninstall this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall Hotkey Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Hotkey Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Hotkey Utility or simply click the Search field and type in "Hotkey Utility". The Hotkey Utility program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Hotkey Utility in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Hotkey Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hotkey Utility:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Hotkey Utility\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Hotkey Utility.
8. After uninstalling Hotkey Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Hotkey Utility which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hotkey Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Hotkey Utility by Acer Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Hotkey Utility by Acer Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Hotkey Utility supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 21:22:10.300