Hotfix for Office (KB2204025)
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Hotfix for Office (KB2204025) for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Hotfix for Office (KB2204025) from your systemMicrosoft
. More data about Microsoft can be read here
. Click on http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2204025
to get more information about Hotfix for Office (KB2204025) on Microsoft's website. Hotfix for Office (KB2204025) is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14 directory, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\Oarpmany.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Hotfix for Office (KB2204025). The program's main executable file is titled FLTLDR.EXE and it has a size of 117.34 KB (120160 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Hotfix for Office (KB2204025). They occupy about 2.56 MB (2685008
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FLTLDR.EXE (117.34 KB)
- LICLUA.EXE (189.38 KB)
- MSOICONS.EXE (462.84 KB)
- MSOXMLED.EXE (113.33 KB)
- Oarpmany.exe (165.38 KB)
- ODeploy.exe (498.93 KB)
- Setup.exe (1.05 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2204025
of Hotfix for Office (KB2204025).
Hotfix for Office (KB2204025) is a program offered by Microsoft. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Hotfix for Office (KB2204025) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Hotfix for Office (KB2204025) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Hotfix for Office (KB2204025) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hotfix for Office (KB2204025)". If it is installed on your PC the Hotfix for Office (KB2204025) app will be found automatically. After you click Hotfix for Office (KB2204025) in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Hotfix for Office (KB2204025), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hotfix for Office (KB2204025):
- The publisher is: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2204025
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\Oarpmany.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Hotfix for Office (KB2204025).
8. After removing Hotfix for Office (KB2204025), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Hotfix for Office (KB2204025) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hotfix for Office (KB2204025) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Hotfix for Office (KB2204025) by Microsoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Hotfix for Office (KB2204025) by Microsoft is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Hotfix for Office (KB2204025) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 07:11:52.677