This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Hotelowe Imperium for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Hotelowe Imperium from your systemnowe-media.eu
. You can read more on nowe-media.eu or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Hotelowe Imperium can be seen at http://www.FajnaGra.pl
. Hotelowe Imperium is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Hotelowe Imperium directory, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall Hotelowe Imperium by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Hotelowe Imperium\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. HM.exe is the Hotelowe Imperium's main executable file and it takes about 2.96 MB (3100160 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Hotelowe Imperium. They occupy an average of 3.63 MB (3808777
bytes) on disk.
- HM.exe (2.96 MB)
- unins000.exe (692.01 KB)
Hotelowe Imperium is an application marketed by the software company nowe-media.eu. Some people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Hotelowe Imperium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Hotelowe Imperium from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Hotelowe Imperium or simply click the Search field and type in "Hotelowe Imperium". The Hotelowe Imperium application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Hotelowe Imperium in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Hotelowe Imperium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hotelowe Imperium:
- The software company is: http://www.FajnaGra.pl
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Hotelowe Imperium\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Hotelowe Imperium.
8. After removing Hotelowe Imperium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Hotelowe Imperium that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hotelowe Imperium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Hotelowe Imperium by nowe-media.eu from your computer, nor are we saying that Hotelowe Imperium by nowe-media.eu is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hotelowe Imperium in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-22 20:25:43.453