You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Hotel Mogul for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Hotel Mogul from your systemWildTangent
. Check out here
for more details on WildTangent. More information about Hotel Mogul can be seen at http://support.wildgames.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\HotelMogul folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Hotel Mogul is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\HotelMogul\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.81 MB (6096512 bytes) on disk and is labeled HM-WT.exe.
Hotel Mogul installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.11 MB (9548656
bytes) on disk.
- HM-WT.exe (5.81 MB)
- HM.exe (2.96 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The current page applies to Hotel Mogul version 220.127.116.11
Hotel Mogul is a program by WildTangent. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY practice to remove Hotel Mogul is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Hotel Mogul from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Hotel Mogul or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hotel Mogul". If it exists on your system the Hotel Mogul application will be found very quickly. When you select Hotel Mogul in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Hotel Mogul, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hotel Mogul:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\HotelMogul\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Hotel Mogul.
8. After uninstalling Hotel Mogul, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Hotel Mogul that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Hotel Mogul using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Hotel Mogul by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Hotel Mogul by WildTangent is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Hotel Mogul supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-05 00:26:20.537