Hot Racing 2
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Hot Racing 2 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Hot Racing 2 from your PCMyRealGames.com
. You can read more on MyRealGames.com or check for application updates here
. More data about the program Hot Racing 2 can be seen at http://www.myrealgames.com/
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\MyRealGames.com\Hot Racing 2 folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. Hot Racing 2's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\MyRealGames.com\Hot Racing 2\unins000.exe". game.exe is the Hot Racing 2's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.03 MB (1077248 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Hot Racing 2. They occupy about 6.05 MB (6339571
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (1.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- ApnStub.exe (139.88 KB)
- ApnToolbarInstaller.exe (3.76 MB)
This page is about Hot Racing 2 version 2
Hot Racing 2 is an application by the software company MyRealGames.com. Frequently, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK way to remove Hot Racing 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Hot Racing 2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Hot Racing 2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Hot Racing 2". If it exists on your system the Hot Racing 2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Hot Racing 2 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Hot Racing 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hot Racing 2:
- The software company is: http://www.myrealgames.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\MyRealGames.com\Hot Racing 2\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Hot Racing 2.
8. After uninstalling Hot Racing 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Hot Racing 2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hot Racing 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Hot Racing 2 by MyRealGames.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Hot Racing 2 by MyRealGames.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Hot Racing 2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130