Hot Copy Paste
Hot Copy Paste is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Hot Copy Paste from your systemComfort Software Group
. You can read more on Comfort Software Group or check for application updates here
. More data about the application Hot Copy Paste can be seen at http://WindowsClipboard.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\HotCopyPaste folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Hot Copy Paste is "C:\Program Files\HotCopyPaste\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled hcp.exe and occupies 5.43 MB (5698328 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Hot Copy Paste. They occupy about 6.28 MB (6581576
bytes) on disk.
- COptions.exe (98.27 KB)
- hcp.exe (5.43 MB)
- unins000.exe (764.27 KB)
The current web page applies to Hot Copy Paste version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find here a few links to other Hot Copy Paste releases:
Hot Copy Paste is a program released by Comfort Software Group. Some people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove Hot Copy Paste is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Hot Copy Paste from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Hot Copy Paste or simply click the Search field and type in "Hot Copy Paste". The Hot Copy Paste program will be found automatically. After you click Hot Copy Paste in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Hot Copy Paste, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hot Copy Paste:
- The publisher is: http://WindowsClipboard.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\HotCopyPaste\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Hot Copy Paste.
8. After removing Hot Copy Paste, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Hot Copy Paste that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hot Copy Paste with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Hot Copy Paste by Comfort Software Group from your PC, we are not saying that Hot Copy Paste by Comfort Software Group is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Hot Copy Paste supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 11:36:14.037