Host App Service
This page contains complete information on how to remove Host App Service for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Host App Service from your systemPokki
. More data about Pokki can be read here
. More details about the app Host App Service can be seen at http://www.pokki.com
. Host App Service is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can remove Host App Service by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Pokki\Uninstall.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Host App Service's main file takes around 7.48 MB (7840072 bytes) and its name is HostAppService.exe.
Host App Service contains of the executables below. They occupy 46.42 MB (48671904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (1.76 MB)
- HostAppService.exe (7.48 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (9.75 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (1.84 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (25.51 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.269.5.335
of Host App Service. Click on the links below for other Host App Service versions:
...click to view all...
Host App Service is a program offered by Pokki. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Host App Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Host App Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Host App Service or simply click the Search field and type in "Host App Service". The Host App Service application will be found automatically. When you click Host App Service in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Host App Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Host App Service:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pokki.com
- The uninstall string is: "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Pokki\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Host App Service.
8. After removing Host App Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Host App Service which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Host App Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Host App Service by Pokki from your PC, we are not saying that Host App Service by Pokki is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Host App Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-28 12:45:16.820