Host App Service
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Host App Service for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Host App Service from your computerPokki
. Check out here
for more information on Pokki. Host App Service is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. Host App Service's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Uninstall.exe. Host App Service's primary file takes about 7.49 MB (7852872 bytes) and its name is HostAppService.exe.
Host App Service contains of the executables below. They occupy 24.04 MB (25203608
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (3.37 MB)
- HostAppService.exe (7.49 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (10.20 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (2.91 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.269.7.518
of Host App Service. You can find below info on other versions of Host App Service:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Host App Service we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
Host App Service is a program by the software company Pokki. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to remove Host App Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Host App Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Host App Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Host App Service". If it exists on your system the Host App Service app will be found very quickly. When you click Host App Service in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Host App Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Host App Service.
8. After uninstalling Host App Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Host App Service that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Host App Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Host App Service by Pokki from your computer, we are not saying that Host App Service by Pokki is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Host App Service supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-09 03:37:35.670