Host App Service
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Host App Service for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Host App Service from your systemPokki
. More information on Pokki can be found here
. Click on http://www.pokki.com
to get more facts about Host App Service on Pokki's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Users\Jan\AppData\Local\Pokki folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Host App Service by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\Jan\AppData\Local\Pokki\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Host App Service's main file takes about 7.48 MB (7842632 bytes) and its name is HostAppService.exe.
The executable files below are part of Host App Service. They take about 56.41 MB (59147184
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (1.77 MB)
- HostAppService.exe (7.48 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (9.76 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (1.84 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (9.98 MB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (25.51 MB)
This info is about Host App Service version 0.269.5.339
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Host App Service:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Host App Service you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
Additional values that you should clean:
Host App Service is an application by Pokki. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Host App Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Host App Service from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Host App Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Host App Service". The Host App Service app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Host App Service in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Host App Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Host App Service:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pokki.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\Jan\AppData\Local\Pokki\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Host App Service.
8. After removing Host App Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Host App Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Host App Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Host App Service by Pokki from your PC, nor are we saying that Host App Service by Pokki is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Host App Service in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-18 18:23:21.060