Host App Service
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Host App Service for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Host App Service from your systemPokki
. More info about Pokki can be found here
. Host App Service is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki folder, regulated by the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Host App Service is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 7.41 MB (7770440 bytes) on disk and is labeled HostAppService.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Host App Service. They occupy 17.23 MB (18071953
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (1.73 MB)
- HostAppService.exe (7.41 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (6.21 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (1.81 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.269.3.227
of Host App Service. You can find below info on other releases of Host App Service:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Host App Service is a program by Pokki. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Host App Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Host App Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Host App Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Host App Service". If it exists on your system the Host App Service app will be found automatically. When you click Host App Service in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Host App Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Host App Service.
8. After uninstalling Host App Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Host App Service which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Host App Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Host App Service by Pokki from your computer, we are not saying that Host App Service by Pokki is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Host App Service in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:25:58.083