Host App Service
Host App Service is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Host App Service from your computerPokki
. More information about Pokki can be found here
. Host App Service is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Host App Service's entire uninstall command line is "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Pokki\Uninstall.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 7.48 MB (7846216 bytes) on disk and is named HostAppService.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Host App Service. They take 23.68 MB (24832840
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (3.35 MB)
- HostAppService.exe (7.48 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (9.88 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (2.91 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The current page applies to Host App Service version 0.269.5.469
only. You can find here a few links to other Host App Service versions:
...click to view all...
Host App Service is a program offered by the software company Pokki. Frequently, users try to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to erase Host App Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Host App Service from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Host App Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Host App Service". If it is installed on your PC the Host App Service app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Host App Service in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Host App Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Host App Service.
8. After removing Host App Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Host App Service that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Host App Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Host App Service by Pokki from your computer, we are not saying that Host App Service by Pokki is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Host App Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 21:00:49.120